Designed by surfers, the super-soft to touch Towel dryrobe® gives you enough room to change inside, whilst being covered and protected from the elements. Stay warm and get dry when changing outside.
Made from 100% organic cotton, our unique short length sleeve design allows you to use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit, or get your kit off and back on without over-exposing yourself.
- Unique short length sleeve design to prevent draughts and unwanted exposure
- Made using 100% organic cotton, approved by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- High-quality design and detailing, with extra arm coverage and embroidered dryrobe logo on the front
- Absorbent, super-soft, 400 gsm organic cotton towelling helps you get dry quickly
- Ideal for indoor or spring and summer outdoor changing
- You can use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit
- Designed to give you enough room to change inside, whilst being covered up
- Stay warm and dry whilst changing outside
|Height||135 - 180cm
(4'5" - 5'9")
|177 - 190cm
(5'8" - 6'3")
|Waist||60 - 81cm
(24" - 32")
|66 - 96cm
(26" - 38")
(shoulder to hem)
|Body Change Space
The world’s first outdoor change robe. First launched in 2010, dryrobe® is the original weather-proof change robe. Since then there have been plenty of imitators, but none come close to its quality or performance.
Designed and developed by surfer Gideon Bright, no expense is spared in the construction of dryrobe® change robes. Whilst the concept of the garment hasn’t changed since its inception over a decade ago, the quality of materials and the design has continuously evolved, with performance and durability always at its core.